How I can help you
Please Visit My Website at www.mycareerhighlights.com/glennlesky
- Sales and Management Executive. Demonstrates success with local, national and global organizations.
- Delivers innovative sales, marketing, and business strategies to drive profitability and growth.
- Develops technical solutions to improve business processes and methodologies.
- Accomplishes in best practice sales and management techniques.
- Directs 40+ personnel.
- Manages operating budgets with accountability for P&L of over Twelve Million Dollars.
- Identifies and seizes opportunities in new and emerging markets.
- Establishes and penetrates key accounts increasing revenues.
- Drives customer value by partnering with clients.
Professional Experience: Currently retired. Working experience includes but is not limited to working in business communications, forms and outsourcing mission critical data applications. Highly qualified in sales, management quality, and sales and product development. (Employed by Moore Corp. which is the global, premier business communications company for 28 years). Has held numerous positions and have received a plethora of awards from territorial sales to Executive to National Accounts Manager to Director of Sales and Eastern V.P. of Quality. Has also worked in several smaller companies in printing, financial, and consulting services. Has owned own businesses since moving to PA in 2003. The first business opened was a UPS Store Franchise. While owning the UPS Store business, simultaneously employed by two national consulting firms, CBS and IPA. These companies work primarily with small to mid sized businesses. across the U.S. (10-1,000 employees, One Million to One Hundred Million dollars in annual sales). After selling two businesses, Sold The UPS Store, and a small consulting firm in 2009. Now Retired
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Government & Regulations
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Government Contracting
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Technology and Web-Based Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
Business Degree from The State University of New York.