Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
You’re ready to grow. But where will you find the financing to make it happen? Moreover, where should you start your search?
Today business owners have more options than ever—and may need to explore every one of them. According to a recent Federal Reserve Bank study, more than 65% of business owners who applied for credit were declined or weren't able to get as much as they needed.
In this webinar, sponsored by Lending Club, small business owners will learn about the many sources of financing available to them. Presenter Louis Caditz-Peck will dig in to a range of financing sources from traditional bank loans, to non-profit microloans, online credit marketplaces, lease financing, and more.
Questions addressed will include:
- What does it take to get traction with the banks?
- Is crowdfunding right for your business?
- What pitfalls should I watch out for?
- What questions should you ask the lender before applying?
- Where do I turn if my business has no operating history?
- Bring your own questions and we’ll answer all that we can!